Do you have a musty odor in your home or office? Have you noticed growth or staining you believe to be mold? Do you currently have a moisture or a water leak anywhere in the structure past or present? Are you, or anyone else, suffering adverse health issues from suspected mold?
These are all serious questions that should be addressed if you suspect a mold problem. According to the CDC, Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, wheezing, or skin irritation. Some people, such as those with with serious allergies to molds, may have more severe reactions. Severe reactions may include fever and shortness of breath. Some people with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may develop mold infections in their lungs.
When considering removing mold from your home or business, it's extremely important to select a company that is experienced and certified to complete such work safely and efficiently while protecting the occupants and workers alike. At Turning Point Restoration, we are experts at mold remediation. We follow the IICRC S520 standard of care for mold remediation (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) to better serve our customers.
At Turning Point Restoration, we are committed to improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) of your home or office via a thorough remediation. In some cases we use a third party IAQ specialist or a certified Industrial Hygienist and an independent laboratory to take and interpret air or direct swab sampling. This allows for scientific results in situations that require a full report.